Sunday, April 18, 2010

BzzAgent.com & Scrubbing Bubbles

So, as some of my pals may know I am a member of a really cool site called BzzAgent.com which helps spread word of mouth advertising and opinions on brands of products. As moms, we know that peers are really who we listen to when we're deciding what to buy, so I really think this site is a great idea. Number two reason why- in my mind... the "BzzCampaigns"! They let members try out, and report on new or newly improved products. Anything from beauty to cleaning, to food.
I was super stoked to get the chance to review the new Scrubbing Bubbles Automated Shower Cleaner. I am about a week in, but already I know it has greatly improved. Word of mouth & seeing a peer's is why I didn't get one when they first came out a few years ago, but I am (for now) liking this new one. The old ones were cheap feeling, sprayed badly or not at all, and the cleaning solution- let's be frank- sucked. Hard. Let's see how the rest of the month goes! =-)

0 comments: