Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chia & Protein Pudding

I've been trying to incorporate lots of protein into my daily diet, both to facilitate weight loss and because it is sometimes an area I am lacking. A lot of times I will use non-animal sources because that's what I prefer, or a whey-based protein powder. (Like Plexus 96!)

This pudding contains a protein powder, and chia seeds, both widely used by people looking to lose weight, or just eat healthier options. It is also VERY easy!

You will need:

  • 1 cup of either almond milk, or coconut milk. I LOVE to use dark-chocolate almond milk, so yummy!
  • 1 serving of your preferred protein powder. I love that Plexus 96 ALSO has many vitamins and minerals. 
  • 3-4 tablespoons of chia seeds. More for a thicker pudding, even less (like 2 tablespoons...) and you can make it a smoothie-type drink that satisfies. 
Put all ingredients in a blender, and blend. 


Pour into your desired container (or 2, I like to make 2 smaller snack-servings!) and chill in the fridge to set-up at least 4 hours, but over night works best.


Enjoy!


*disclaimer... YES, the Plexus 96 link IS to my Ambassador page, but I was not asked to, or compensated for this post. It is just a preferred, and yummy new protein powder I wanted to share! :) 

0 comments: