Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Elmer's & X-acto Crafers (Via BzzAgent)

As I've said before, I am very fortunate to be part of BzzAgent.com and I occasionally receive awesome kits to use and review. The past few weeks I've been lucky enough to get to play with the BzzKit from Elmer's and Xacto.

I received the items pictured-
An Elmer's tape runner, glue spots, glue pen, and a glue stick. From X-acto I got two pairs of decorative scissors and a nifty corner-rounder.

The adhesive products are what you'd expect from Elmer's, great consistency & easy of use. The "tape" runner is pretty much a glue-tape hybrid of sorts, and so handy & fun to use. I also love the little tape dots- I've never used them before and I have big plans for some 3D-ish holiday cards now!

As for the tools, they were a dream as well, sharp and comfortable on my hands. I do have to admit though...that corner-rounder...way addictive. I have rounded the corners on almost EVERY notepad in the house. (It can do 3-5 pages at a time easy.) It's amazing how much just a simple little shape change can make anything look a million times nicer. Really, I have the coolest shopping lists ever now. I'm thinking some spiffed up notepads would make a nice addition to gifts.

Cons with these products-
The glue stick is a little smellier than other sticks. Not so much that it's bothersome though. The corner-rounder-puncher is tough- but I kinda wish it would punch through ribbon. That'd be awesome. Also I want need the rounds-cutter. A compass & cutter in one? I'd have every paper in the house in circles.

Just a reminder- I received these products from BzzAgent, but I am NOT told what to say, required to only say good/nice things, or nor do I even HAVE to say anything on my blog at all. I HAVE left a product off my blog I DIDN'T like.  =-)

0 comments: