Monday, April 4, 2011

Long Time, No See....

If you follow on Facebook, you've seen that the past few couple few months we've had  quite a lot of illness & crap busy-stuff at home. This all has put blogging on the back burner, but HOPEFULLY we're back!
Spring has brought allergies out the wazoo for the little Princess, but everyone else is full of health & vigor. I have a bit of a stockpile of pictures and such to post, maybe I can make up for the long hiatus.

One tutorial coming up- mini play oven mitts for play kitchens. The Princess is getting a shiny new play set for her upcoming birthday (shhhhh....don't tell her!) & Mommy isn't paying $30 for fake mitts and matching apron. I'm making a couple colorful, preschooler-sized sets (with coordinating tea towels...) to go with her new kitchen. I'm making them out of her old baby clothes...because I'm cheap like that....
So, I'll get back to work, & I'll see you all in a bit! =-)

0 comments: