Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Daughter moves to "big city"

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays
My daughter is moving into the big city. Well, the South’s big city. Being from the rural part of Georgia, Atlanta feels like the biggest city in the world. Obviously there are a lot of bigger cities, but this is the biggest one close to my family. I am surprised she wanted to move there. In the country, there is always a feeling of peace and I have never felt in danger. The city seems like a completely different feel. I am worried about my daughter’s Atlanta Home Security. I worry about her house getting broken into or her coming home and someone being in the house. I am not a fan of this move and I am losing sleep over it. My little girl means the world to me and even though she is a grown adult and can make her own decisions, she will always be my little girl. I have always been there to protect her and now I am far away and helpless. I just wish she would not move there and I just wish she would stay close to home.

0 comments: