Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaBloPoMo 2011 Is Off to a Rocky Start

Ok, a crappy start. =-(

I had some really pretty pictures, of some really pretty Autumn decorations on my laptop...but you know...my plug decided to quit working. The little-black-box-thingie decided it was done. D-O-N-E done.
We looked it up while trying to find one to order, and apparently this model kinda just goes when it gets older. Many people who own this laptop are on their 2nd-4th plug. Thanks Gateway. =-/

Thank goodness for Hubby's computer, his know-how, and the smarts to order me one as a customer of his company. I didn't think of that while I was freaking out about my lack of funds. Yay him. =-D So hopefully soon. (3-5 business days...) I will be back 100%- with pictures! Untill then, it'll be quick-tips, and whining about my computer. Whine, whine, whine....
Waaaait...I'm officially his client now, right? Can I complain if it takes too long? ;-)

Ok, so let me leave you with a quick-tip from this time last year. Probably my favorite, and most used tip ever. (I'm clumsy!)
Cleaning up a dropped egg.

0 comments: