Saturday, October 27, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration...Day One

From time to time, you may see posts from me about BzzAgent kits. I LOVE being a BzzAgent. Not only are the freebies fantastic- but the opportunity to share so much about new products is amazing.

I just received my Bzzkit for the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Campaign.
They asked us this time for a "before" photo to help document our skin journey. I feel like I should just warn you....my camera took amazing macro photos, you can really see the flakiness. You can also, unfortunately, see my super huge, gross pores. Ugh.
So... here is my "before" photo. You may have to click it to see it full size to see the dryness. You can still see plenty of the redness and dryness. 
 Here's day one. I can't wait to see what the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration products do!

0 comments: