Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Most Recent Cleaning Love

I never thought I'd love a product with such hype, but after trying I have to say it:
     I love Dr. Bronner's Castile Soaps.

I've always been on the hunt for things that are easy on The Princess' allergies and eczema, and for things that make cleaning green a breeze. These bottles of concentrated soapy goodness fit perfectly. A couple drops in bathwater get the little one squeaky-clean without irritating her skin or leaving any residues. A follow up with some coconut oil before popping on her jammies and she's set. =-) I like using it full strength on a wet washcloth for myself, and it still rinses away. The peppermint leaves a lovely tingle! The Princess loves the lavender for her baths.

I also thought I'd give it a try in cleaning.  A couple drops in a bucket of hot HOT water has been cleaning things all over the house. It really does seem "magical."

I've been using them like crazy for about two months, and still only have used about an inch from each bottle! So, I'm saving money too! They'll last SO long! I definitely need to write down and share ALL the specific "recipes" and uses I've done! 

Look out for posts on:

0 comments: