Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ow...ow...ow...

I've been feeling a little achy lately, too many things being a little hard on my bad back. The Princess' allergies have been crazy, her eczema itchy, her personality whiny, and her temper hot. That's a lot of carrying her to her bed "because muh legs dooooon't woooooork....", and helping her on the potty, "becaaaause I caaaaan't by muhseeeeeewf." A lot of "Ow...ow...ow" for Mom.

Aches and pains, all part if getting older, especially when you have a bad back. But HOW FREAKIN' OLD am I when my aches turn to tear-inducing, unbearable, debilitating pain...from a sneeze!? A s-n-e-e-z-e. I threw my back out sneezing. I am ancient. I know it was only the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back", one hard, quick motion on top of days of mild back-abuse. But cheese-on-a-cracker, this Jenni-camel wasn't expecting to be broken like that.

Ow.

0 comments: