Thursday, April 19, 2012

Putting in Our Dream Wine Cellar

Guest post written by Grant Douglas

There have been so many times that I've been looking through some wine enthusiast website and see where people have some wine cellars built into their homes. We have a basement, but I didn't know the first thing about how to make it into a wine cellar, so I decided to do the homework for it.

I had a lot of research to luck up for it and while I was doing that I saw some stuff on seras window replacement and realized that it would really help to probably get our windows replaced in our basement. So I think that I'm going to have that done as part of the conversion.

There are some other things that we need to do to our basement to make it appropriate for a space for a wine cellar, but we're going full speed ahead and I'm pretty excited about how it's going to be so nice to go down into the basement and select a nice bottle of wine from our wine cellar. It really is something to get excited about!

0 comments: