Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Review: Diva's Faith N Frills

I've been meaning to post this review forever, but I got behind on blogging, then the lovely lady who owns
Diva's Faith N Frills took some time off to have a beautiful baby...and well, it's been many months!

But those months have given us plenty of time to enjoy our little piggy-tail-sized flowers! I had these made in our school colors after seeing how well-made and beautiful the full-sized flower was that I had won from a contest of theirs. At about two inches, they are perfect for our preschooler's little piggy-tails!
It's a little hard to get a picture on a squirmy girl!
They came out so cute! They were exactly as I described, and NO EXTRA COST for them being made-to-order! They were just $3.00 for the pair!

Since my little one had nooooo interest in modeling for my pictures, I grabbed a few pictures off of their "Already Made and Ready to Ship" section to show you some of the AWESOME work they do.


I'm pretty sure most of their flowers are 5", but it looks like they could be made bigger. (Maybe that's just my eyes, wouldn't hurt to ask.)

Here's some info pulled from their Facebook page:
♥ All my Hair flowers are hand layered come on an alligator clip! (can do a french clip by special request!)

♥ I can custom design a flower to match almost ANY outfit!

♥ Flower Prices are posted below each flower picture

♥ Shipping cost is $1.50 for first clip, and an another $.50 for each additional clip. Further shipping discounts available for large purchases!

♥ To order, just comment below the photo of the item(s) you're interested in with your email address, and I will send you an invoice.

♥ I accept Paypal payments and Postal money orders! Payment details will be included on invoice.

♥ Further questions can be posted on the wall or sent to DivasFaithNFrills@yahoo.com!
My clips got to me super quick. Even though they were handmade FOR me, there was no sitting around waiting on them to be completed. And since I live rural, and have to mail-order things often, I've lost patience with companies that make me wait ;-)

I would definitely order from this company again. The quality of the clips were great, and exactly what I asked for. Everything was speedy, and the service was personal and friendly.

They are planning a Grand Re-Opening this week now that the little one is a little grown. (I'm thinking maybe she said Friday...) So hop on over and give them a look!  

EDIT:

Yes! Their Facebook page has confirmed they will re-open this Friday! =-)  There is also a GIVEAWAY to come!

0 comments: